SoundFont MIDI music made by DeadmanPR with Arachno SoundFont
ABOUT THIS PAGE
On this page, I wanted to pay a tribute to all people who released, on the internet, some videos or music compositions made with Arachno SoundFont.
Being either original stuff, covers or video game recordings, these releases contribute to the promotion of Arachno SoundFont and are the most beautiful reward I could ever expect after having spent so much time building this soundbank.
This list is sorted by author, with the most active ones appearing on the top. You can also find the exact same list, sorted by release date, on my User arrangements page.
In addition, don't forget to check the YouTube playlist dedicated to all stuff made with Arachno SoundFont, as well as some articles focusing on Arachno SoundFont on internet.
If you've also created something with Arachno SoundFont, I invite you to contact me so I can feature your work on this page.
Thanks to all users for their support and creativity!
MUSIC BY DEADMANPR
- Kenta Nagata - Rainbow Road (From "Mario Kart 64") - Arranged by DeadmanPR
- Koji Kondo - Dire, Dire Docks (From "Super Mario 64") - Arranged by DeadmanPR
- Donkey Kong Country - Jungle Groove (From the "Donkey Kong" series) - Arranged by DeadmanPR (Jungle Hijinx)
- Michiru Yamane - Dracula's Castle (From "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night") - Cover by DeadmanPR
- Shogo Sakai, Jun Ishikawa, Tadashi Ikegami, Takuto Kitsuta, Hirokazu Ando - Temple (From "Super Smash Bros. Melee") - Cover by DeadmanPR
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island (From "The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker") - Cover by DeadmanPR